Must Have Suits for men. Every gentleman must own a suit in their wardrobe, as it is part of your identity and portrays your classy personality.
Here are a few must have suits for your wardrobe:
Navy Blue Suit
This adds class and sophistication to you whenever you put it on.
Charcoal Grey Suit
This suit isn’t common but should be part of your go-to collection for when you want to make an impression.
Medium Grey Suit
This is a lighter version of grey. It is stylish as well as formal and gives a serious look.
Dark Brown Suit
This is a classic and a definite must have for every man. It can never disappoint and it completes your wardrobe.
A suit is like a gentleman’s armor, so suit up.
So bow tie blouses are now in season, do you remember a time when anything with belt or bows were so old fashioned and a burden to wear?, well look what came back.
You can either pair it with culottes, frayed hem jeans, wide legged pants or mini skirts/ button down skirts, shorts; go for mules, ankle boots, block heels, cut-out pumps and creepers respectively for a perfect combination.
Ladies, time to suit up. A pant suit portrays confidence. Ladies can also look good in one.
Ladies can pull this look off for formal events with heels to match.
Looking good is pretty simple with the right styling. Add a camisole to make it more amazing.
A printed pant suit adds class to your ensemble, and keeps people admiring your outfit.
Pant suits also work perfectly for your evening wear or a night out on the red carpet.
Remember how we used to wear our sweatshirts in school to keep warm and to proudly flaunt our school name? Those days are gone! Now it is time for us to refashion the humble sweatshirt and learn how to wear a sweatshirt too.
CHIC WAYS ON HOW TO WEAR SWEATSHIRT OUTFIT
Here are a few chic ways to dapper up and look sexy in them, by learning how to wear a sweatshirt outfit in chic ways. Please read on and wear them right when the wintry times blow harsh and cold!
1. Flaunt your diva style
2. Tell the world why you love winters
3. Sizzle in sarcasm
4. Be an empath
5. Readers make leaders
6. Pair them with ciggy pants
7. Pair them with a pair of stone washed denims
8. Wear them with a long waist coat an a tight belt
9. Sizzle it up for the days when you are alone with him
From college to work, at home or when out on a date or with friends too, there are many ways to style the sweatshirt, just as you would with any cardigan or woolen top in your wardrobe. Check these styles out and find more new ways to wear sweatshirts.
10. Black leggings with a polka dotted sweat shirt for the evening out with the girls
11. Throw a crocheted stole around the neck for the ultimate diva look
12. An off shoulder sweatshirt can be worn with a midi skirt
13. Crumpled jeans and a dark sweatshirt for the street style fanfare to come through
14. Check shirts with a sweatshirt to wear on a coffee date
Use your imagination this time and flaunt the ways you would like to show the world on how to wear sweatshirt. Here are a few choices and inspirations to emulate!
15. Patched sweatshirts with a pair of jeans and pumps for the feet for friday dressing
16. Boyfriend shorts and a sweatshirt for the summerish feel when camping with friends
17. Long hooded sweatshirts with black opaque leggings for the night time parties
18. Sweatshirts and a pair of cuffed jeans for the street style lass who cares two hoots about the world
19. Sweatshirts and harem pants when attending your friends night stay pajama party
20. Chunky dangling earrings with ripped denims and a chunky metallic sweatshirt for the girls night out!
21. Long disney themed sweatshirts with short flair skirts, why not?
22. Chunky sweatshirts with super sexy leather pants for the midnight rendezvous when out on a long drive
23. Sweatshirts to work with the same hued pants and heels to flaunt!
There are actually no hard and fast rules as such when wearing a sweatshirt is talked about. We would say wear it as you please, as long as you know how to wear it for an occasion called for! Here are some more ways on how to wear your sweatshirt and look chic!
24. Lets get fit and work for it at the gym in dark sweatshirts with dark yoga pants
25. A chunky cuff and collared shirt with a sweatshirt and a pair of ripped denims looks haute enough, don’t you think?
26. Steal the show at a day time beach party with a buttoned sweatshirt and black leggings to make a statement!
27. Classic style inspiration wearing a leather midi skirt and a gray sweatshirt
28. On a sunny wintry day, come out to play wearing a pair of hot pants in denim touches and a chic warm sweatshirt for comfort!
29. A floral sweatshirt and a pair of denims for the shopping saga this Christmas, why not?
30. A DIY tie and dye romper sweatshirt worn as a romper, can make a lot of heads turn!
Share with us how you rock your own sweatshirt…
If you are going out for drinks in the afternoon on a weekend, then a toned down stylish look is what you should try to achieve. Pair a dress with sneakers or a pair of jeans with a peplum top and some flats. In this scenario, comfort and simplicity is key as you do not want to out looking overdressed.
Simple sophistication is what you should aim for. Wear a loose fitting dress and a pair of heels for an elevated look. You can decide to belt up your dress to show off your figure if you want to.
It is important that you go home and shower before going on your date. Pick an outfit that is casually corporate so you do not look overdressed on a work night. So you may choose to pair a pencil skirt with a t-shirt and a pair of mules to elevate your look. Be sure to accessorize.
Try these tips out and let us know how it works out for you.
So right now there is the trend of putting on suits without shirts or camisoles, sounds like a perfect idea right? Well just incase you don’t have a thing for blending right in with the current fashion happenings, you can style yours with a scarf choker and wear the pair with pumps or minimalist sandals.
When it comes to careers of the fashion variety, office-appropriate dressing can be hard to pin down. Here, we’re answering the questions about what to wear to work when your job requires you look professional and stylish.
So the shirt tucked into and Ankara print style is trending and it all started with A-list celebrity Rihanna, the Barbadian beauty rocked a river island wax print dress with a blue and white stripe shirt to the white house this look was right off the runway and she looked stunning in it. After the buzz it went down but it seems its back as style bloggers and other fashionista’s have been seen sporting this look. Below are some of the ways fashionista’s are sporting this look:
Rihanna rocked the river island Ankara print wax dress and she paired her look with huge vintage gold hoop earrings, a black handbag and black suede sandal heel.
Tola rocked the same dress but rolled up the sleeves and paired hers with a snake skin gold sandal heel, vintage necklace and gold cuff accessories.
Style blogger Soraya of styleismything goes all out with this look as she rocks her Ankara print deep V asymmetric dress with a white long sleeved shirt, gold chain bracelet, a white bejeweled box bag, pink and gold heels and a spider mirrored sunglasses.
Cuppy otedola or Dj cuppy has been seen in this look twice, here she pairs her Ankara long sleeved dress with a white shirt, Gnome necklace and ankle strap heels.
Style blogger Cynthia rocks a peplum Ankara top with a white long sleeved shirt, Blue loose pant, brown handbag, dark sunglasses and glossy gold stilettos.
Soraya surely rocks this style with swag, here she sports a short sleeved white shirt with a fabulous V-neck dress. Her look is complete with a purple belt, cat mirrored sunglasses, yellow blazers, red suede purse with gold rim and patent orange heels which rhymes with the colors on the dress.