Changing your style doesn’t have to be a drastic decision that you make at a moment’s notice. This is because you do not want to deal with a sudden unrecognizable new look that could make you uncomfortable in front of your friends.
Start with these 5 style updates to make this transition a simple yet overwhelmingly positive experience. Whenever you feel like wearing one thing, wear the other instead.
- Crew necks to Blazers; Start your style with the addition of a few pieces of clothing that are versatile and timeless like a blazers, a white dress shirt and a denim trousers.
- Graphic t-shirts to basic v-necks; Graphic prints are distracting, loud and they tend to exude a casual vibe. Upgrade to a plain t-shirt with a V-neck as these are easier to pair and they frame the face better.
- Plastic watches to man watches; A quality watch with a leather or steel band is key. If you prefer lighter-colored clothing, then go for a brown or gold watch. A black or silver watch works better for darker clothing.
- Loose denim to fitted denim; Make it your aim to find a pair of well-fitted pair of jeans. Slim-fit or straight leg often do the job.
- Running shoes to Leather sneakers; Leather sneakers can elevate your outfit really quickly . A smart pair of sneakers can offer a casual look but with a little confidence can also be worn with a suit.
Being a stylish to guys should be effortless. Just follow these tips and get it right like a pro!
Share with us your tips to upgrading your look in the comment box….